Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Well hello there!



As some of you know Monica and I are going to New York this friday. We have come to the harsh reality that we cannot bring all of you with us so instead I will be updating this blog daily, internet willing, with "Gurnal" entries, photos, tweets, and video. Plus you will all be forced to hear it when we get home. Moni and I need this vacation almost as much as New York needs us! I cant wait to bring you along on our adventures! Keep you fingers crossed that we get onto cash cab (we have been studying) or stumble onto SNL. No matter what happens we always end up with great stories. We already have so much planned that we may have to forgo eating. Lucky for us they have street hot DAWGS! Gurnal you guys soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment