Sunday, November 8, 2009

So many possibilites

Sometimes I wonder when a person is settling in life. I don't think anyone deserves to just "get by" in anything. I believe people should constantly aspire to new things because if not then we cease to grow and parts of us start to die. I see my friends and wonder if they feel fulfilled in life, maybe in parts yes. A friend told me that if we aren't at least 85% happy then what's it worth? What a specific number, but apparently thats the number this person associated with settling. 84% wasn't good enough. At least this person is aware of his number. What's mine? What's yours? I'm always going to be a dreamer constantly pursing my happy things. Sometimes I get caught up in tomorrow and forget about today, but I'm always pursuing growth. Sometimes I ponder my settling number, wheres the difference between caring enough about people to let things slide and caring enough about me?

No comments:

Post a Comment